Velvetfields Simply Lovable

Velvetfields Simply Lovable
Rosie

Sunday, February 6, 2011

More training..

Another training day yesterday, Rosie will graduate next week. An interesting morning learning drop and short stay, will hopefully increase the time in the stay.

Had a nutritionist from Purina talking about dog foods, of course theirs is the best LOL. We were given a gift bag each with samples, I must admit Rosie does like the food she was given. She is already eating Purina Supercoat for Puppies, but this one is a premium dry food, ProPlan. Hmmm she will have to finish the big 8kg bag she has first before I change to another food LOL.

Next week is graduation, and I unfortunately have a doctor’s appointment I have been waiting 9 months for…….. I mentioned it to one of the Petstock trainers, and she was so sad that Rosie wouldn’t be there, she asked me to drop her in on the way to the doctor and she would take her for her final class. What a lovely lady, and Rosie loves her so it will work out well.

I have to get new re-chargeable batteries for my camera, so I can take some more photos. My phone photos never seem to work very well,

Her favorite game at the moment is an empty bottle which has some small treats slipped inside, she chases it all around the floor until it gives up the treats through the top so she can eat them. Chewing on the bottle is quite noisy though LOL I have joined up with DogzOnline too, so can talk to other Border Collie owners and see their lovely furkids too.

No comments:

Post a Comment