Velvetfields Simply Lovable

Velvetfields Simply Lovable
Rosie

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Long overdue update

This definitely is long overdue, it took a query from Rosie’s father’s owner to get me motivated to bring this up to date. Sorry Salena! LOL

Since my last post, Rosie has grown so much, she is now 7 months old, and is a lovely companion. Training is going well, and she has gone from puppy class to beginners to learners in only about 6 weeks! She gets a lot of one-on-one training before class starts with Jill, who has taken her into her heart and is really pleased with her progress.

She gets so excited when I put her new Cesar Milan Illusion training collar and leash on, she almost drags me to the car to get there! She seems to have so much fun, or is it the treats she gets?

She missed a couple of weeks around Easter when she went to be desexed, came through with no problems and is very fit and healthy, lovely glossy black curly coat!

I will charge up my camera batteries and post an updated photo in the next day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment